Most Assisted Living Facilities, for the elderly, provide activities designed to keep their residents active, stimulated and involved. No matter their age or condition, all of our cats can participate in our activities, even as observers.
We also have web cameras online so you will be able to look on as our Seniors enjoy the activities listed below.
To do this, you must do a one-time setup. Select the menu item "see our webcams” to find out how you can watch live - from your Desktop, Laptop or Smartphone (at no cost to you).
Cats Cradle Activities will begin at 9 am (unless otherwise specified) and last for about an hour. Lookup the location of the activity and the associated camera listed below.
Note: After a long, hot, Summer, the activity schedule will be starting up again in October.
1. "Goats Milk (plain or frothy) Mondays" (Senior Center - Fat Cat Milk Bar)
2. “Treat Tree Tuesdays" (Town Square and Birdhouse Village Park Picnic Tables)
3. ”Mouse Chase Wednesdays" (Birdhouse Village Park)
4. “Catnip Fever Thursdays" (“Cine-Bistro Lounge", it’s a “Trip”)
5. "Fish Fridays" a feast of salmon, tuna, and oysters (Town Square and Bistro)
Our Cameras are referred to as “Channels” in the Meshare and Zmodo Apps)
1. Aviary and Observation Deck
2. Welcome room for new arrivals (camera is off when not occupied)
3. Sleeping room with jungle gym access
4. Bridge to Aviary
5. Cine-Bistro Lounge
6. Senior Center and "Fat Cat Milk Bar"
7. Town Center Picnic Table
8. Town Square Aerial
9. Birdhouse Village Park
10. Goose Pond
11. Koi Fish Pond
12. Birdhouse Village Picnic Table
13. Jungle Hut and Tropical Rain Forest
Note: Our Cameras are viewable 24 hours a day with exception of times when we are performing maintenance or there has been a power outage.
Activities / Events