Most Assisted Living Facilities, for the elderly, provide activities designed to keep their residents active, stimulated and involved.
Beginning next Monday (May 21st) Cats Cradle will begin our own “cat specific” activities. No matter their age or condition, all of our cats can participate, even as observers.
We also have our web cameras back online so you will be able to look-on as our Seniors enjoy the activities listed below.
To do this, you must do a one-time setup. Select the menu item "see our webcams” to find out how you can watch live - from your Desktop, Laptop or Smartphone (at no cost to you).
Cats Cradle Activities will begin at 10 am (unless otherwise specified) and last for about an hour. Lookup the location of the activity and the associated camera listed below.
Note: activity schedule is subject to favorable weather.
1. "Goats Milk (plain or frothy) Mondays" (Senior Center - Fat Cat Milk Bar)
2. “Treat Tree and Silver Vine Tuesdays" (Town Square Picnic Table)
3. ”Chase The Birdie Wednesdays" (Town Square Aerial)
4. “Catnip Fever Thursdays" (“Stay-N-Alive” Cine-Bistro Lounge, it’s a “Trip”)
5. " Fish Fridays" a feast of salmon,tuna and oysters (Town Square Veranda and Picnic Table)
Our Cameras are referred to as “Channels” in the Meshare and Zmodo Apps)
Camera # (Channel) - these camera assignments may change (it is out of our control)
2. Welcome room for new arrivals
3. Sleeping room with jungle gym access
4. Bridge to Aviary
5. Stay-N-Alive Cine-Bistro Lounge
6. Senior Center and "Fat Cat Milk Bar"
7. Town Center Picnic Table
8. Town Square Aerial
9. Bridge from Water Tower to School House
10. Goose Pond
11. Koi Fish Pond
12. Activity Deck
13. Jungle Gym
Note: Our Cameras are viewable 24 hours a day with exception of 8-10 am when they are down for maintenance.
Activities / Events